As people get older or life takes unexpected turns, we can help.
As you or your cherished family member gets older, help may be needed with day-to-day financial tasks. Ordinarily
simple tasks such as balancing a checkbook and paying household bills become increasingly difficult for the elderly.
You could take care of these day-to-day financial tasks yourself. But if you need help, you may want to consider hiring a professional.
With our elder care services, you get the help of a caring, honest and knowledgeable professional.
You or your loved ones get assistance with their daily finances and you are kept informed of every step
help in any of the following areas... as needed:
- Reviewing and paying household bills, budgeting, and record keeping.
- Assistance with check writing and checkbook balancing.
- Making sure money is received, receipted, and deposited.
- Offering second opinions regarding household issues and unexpected situations.
- Planning retirement account distributions and safeguard against improper
- Organizing and reviewing personal, financial, and legal documents to determine what needs to be
- Preparing an inventory of personal assets and investments.
- Identifying and planning their retirement income, needs, and goals.
- Determining current and long-term cash flow needs by analyzing income and expenses.
- Addressing questions about lifestyle, Social Security, pensions, Medicare, and long-term
- Monitoring investment portfolio and other assets in conjunction with the investment
- Preparing, planning and filing income, trust, gift and estate tax.
- Providing referrals to local services and agencies.