We can help you simplify what seems complicated.
Estate planning on your own can be complicated and costly. And the list is endless... estate
taxes, probate courts, unfair appraisals, health care concerns, eligibility of heirs, life insurance,
IRA's, 401K's, annuities, and funeral costs to name a few. Not
knowing your legal and financial rights often ends up costing you more in the end.
Our services include...
- Family partnership taxation.
- Preparation of Form 1041, Estates and Trusts income tax returns.
- Preparation of Form 706, Estate tax returns.
- Life insurance trust planning and tax preparation.
- Allocation of assets to various trusts.
- Gift tax planning and preparation.
We help you...
- Clearly define your estate planning goals.
- Organize and create your estate planning team (experts on law, finance, and taxes) if you need one.
- Evaluate and recommend estate planning options.
- Obtain and review your estate planning documents including current wills, trusts, health care and power of attorney.
- Decrease the problems and expenses associated with probate.
- Arrange for management of your estate in the event you are incapacitated.
- Plan for conserving and effectively managing your estate after death.
- Transfer the assets of your estate to heirs the way you want.
- Document what information is needed for your heirs.
- Organize fair and adequate liquidation of estate to cover taxes and other expenses.
- Amend your plan as needed.
The hassles and red tape associated with estate planning can be daunting, but you don't need to do it alone. Our team is waiting to assist you through every step of the process.