Preparing your own income tax return can be a task that leaves you with more
questions than answers. According to a study released by the US Government's General Accounting Office recently, most
taxpayers (77% of 71 million taxpayers) believe they benefited from using a professional tax preparer.
Whether we like it or not, today's tax laws are so complicated that filing a relatively simple return can be
confusing. It is just too easy to overlook deductions and credits to which you are entitled. Even if you use a
computer software program there's no substitute for the assistance of an experienced tax professional.
Here's what your get...
- Your tax return will be checked and rechecked by our professionals. Also, our computer software identifies potential
problems the IRS may look at more closely and reviews the math to reduce the chances of the IRS needing to contact you.
- Your tax return can be filed electronically so you will get a refund back
- Our staff will show you how to adjust your payroll withholding to get more money back each week. Why give
the IRS an interest free loan for up to 16 months?
- We will show you potential deductions to limit your tax liability for next year.
Books a Mess: We can help!
If you own a small business and haven't kept up your
bookkeeping, don't worry. We can help you. We'll prepare your bookkeeping for the year, prepare a full Schedule C, as
well as your personal income tax return. Then we'll help you set up an easy system that allows you to keep your books
in tip-top shape next year.
- Federal and California tax returns
- Out of State tax returns
- Nonresident income tax returns
- Real Estate taxation
- Section 1031 like-kind exchanges
- Stock options (ESPP, ISO, NQSO) taxation
- Divorce taxation
Estates and Trusts
- C Corporation
- S Corporation
- Limited Liability Company (LLC)
Payroll and Sales Taxes
- Estate tax (Form 706)
- Estate and Trust tax returns (Form 1041)
- Allocation of assets
- Payroll tax returns
- Sales tax returns
- Out of State sales tax returns